CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I know. I know. It's been forever since I posted. But I (sort of) have a good excuse.

I subscribe to the belief that you should focus on the positive. Don't talk about the negative because it only validates it in your spirit. And it seems lately that there is so much crap gettin' on my nerves all I wanna do is B-I-T-C-H!

Now I've decided to subscribe to the "get it off your chest" concept to see if perhaps that will take away my urge to slap some people (and bugs).

WHERE DO I BEGIN? This could take me days--with lots of edits and afterthoughts. Maybe today I'll just list some of the topics driving me to the brink. Just thinking about them gives me a headache. Maybe you can relate just by the topics and start your own headache (I mean bitch session).

CELL PHONE USERS
DRIVERS
THE PUBLIC
GETTING (BEING?) OLD
BUGS !
COMMUNITY
PUNKS
OUR SOCIETY TODAY
HEAT AND HUMIDITY (i.e. summer in Florida)

.......................okay, in an effort to keep my head from exploding I will stop there for now. It just keeps getting better and better, eh?

(I'll bet now you're sorry I'm posting again)!

0 comments: