CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The weight of a prayer




Prayers. I wonder about prayers. You know the prayers you might say routinely...the LORD'S PRAYER, the Grace you say over dinner, bedtime prayers...the ones you don't really think about, you just say the words----I WONDER...do those prayers carry any more or less influence with GOD than the ones you say from your heart---the ones you can FEEL when you say them? This IS rhetorical, by the way...I am really looking for the answer in my heart.



I am wondering this now because of some people I have recently 'met'.

StephanieNielson. Her husband, Christian. Her sister Courtney. Other sisters

(LUCY and PAGE come to mind), brother and sister-in-law. And the Neilson CHILDREN...Claire, Jane, Ollie and GiGs. Oh yeah...and their dog, JIMMY!



MR. AND MRS. NEILSON, with their friend and flight instructor Doug Kinneard, were in a plane crash in Arizona on AUGUST 16, 2008. Mr. Kinneard succumbed to his injuries after reaching the hospital. CHRISTIAN was burned over more than 30% of his body. STEPHANIE was burned over more than 80% of her body. HE is 29. SHE is 27, and she is a Mommy Blogger. http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ .


While Stephanie recovers, her sister COURTNEY has been keeping the world updated on the family's well being and Stephanie and Christian's progress. Courtney's blog is here: http://blog.cjanerun.com/

I ADDED THEIR BUTTONS OVER THERE AT THE TOP.-------------->

for now, GO. READ.

I will go pray. Some of the real ones...the kind ya FEEL .